Text Size A A A

This site cannot be fully displayed in your web browser.  Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7/8, Firefox, or other recent browser.

Can I report a crime to the District Attorney's Office?

By statute, the District Attorney's Office is responsible to prosecute crimes which have been charged following an investigation by a law enforcement agency such as the police or sheriff's office. To report a crime you should contact your local police or sheriff's office.

Non-Emergency # 970-385-2900

Emergency - dial 911

Photo La Plata County scenery